You have just finished your latest game or mobile app and you think it is going to be the next big thing! BUT how is anybody going to find your app. Hundred of apps are released each day and look at the size of your phone screen – how many apps do you scroll though…. 20 or 30… at best. Most users only see a tiny portion of the apps released daily. So, what chance has your app? .... will it be seen by anyone ?
It is difficult but thankfully there is help at hand. Amazon have their own apps store and have published this useful guide to help you get your app visible. In summary, their app marketing tips are:
- Write compelling product features and descriptions
- Select good keywords (app store optimization)
- Link to your product page
- Choose the right screenshots
- Invest in video (vitally important)
- Respond to customer reviews (particularly negative ones)
- Get featured on the Amazon Appstore
- Get featured by media pros (blogger, tweeters, influencers, youtubers)
The guide is located here. Well worth a read if you are close to publishing your app. Good luck!