We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a good work ethic looking to gain experience in a small games studio. This role involves developing and testing game assets and levels in our new unpublished game.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Level Design/Basic mechanic scripting
- Testing and editing Unity scenes
- Asset importing/editing and testing
Located in Dublin 3, Fierce Fun is an indie games studio specialising in mobile & online games. As we are small and startupy (yes its a word), we provide a supportive environment for a student/graduate Developer to gain early experience in a game studio.
- 3rd level games/software qualification or studying for one
- Good experience in Unity (will need to show this)
- Experienced game player with in-depth knowledge of PC/FPS games
- Good communication & documentation skills.
Duration 3 months
Days: 1 to 2.5 days per week – up to you 😊
Hours: Completely flexible
Expenses will be covered.
To apply, email below with your details: