Development of a small 2D Unity WebGL game. It is a game for young children, designed to teach them the importance of maths and statistics, using a sports theme.
The graphics, animated sprites and game design will be supplied by us. The developer will need to work remotely with us on Unity Collaborate or ship a weekly source project. It is a fixed price contract and the fee will be dependent on experience. The project duration should be around 4/6 weeks.
- 3rd level qualification (preferably games)
- Good experience in Unity and C# including detailed UI work, animations, gameplay, well organised code, assets and scenes, bug fixing, etc
- A portfolio of game projects
- Good communication skills
- Contribute to the game design and testing
Located in Dublin 3, Fierce Fun is a games start-up specialising in mobile apps & online games, for Apple, Android and HTML5 platforms. We provide a supportive environment for new developers to gain experience in a game development company.
If you are interested, send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com